Tarkov update

All Things Tarkov
SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Tarkov update

Postby SilentDingo » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Well guys a few of us have been playing a lot of tarkov lately and been having great fun, I recommend this game highly if you wanna play a tactical shooter.

As most of u know I’m a huge battlefield player but Eft has me hooked, this game gives me a rush and the more I play the more I like.

Yes there are still a few fixes needed but it’s only mainly small things, but every update seems to improve the game very nicely.

For those who haven’t played it you should get it, yes there is a learning curve but that is the beauty of playing a tactical shooter, the modding of guns and finding loot also adds to the beauty of this game.

At the start I didn’t like tarkov due to the amount of bugs but now the fixes have improved this game immensely and now I’m loving every second playing.

Five,Frank,Weak etc etc you guys need to get your butts in here and join us, I really like BF5 but EFT is my favourite game by far.

Nine
=UwG= Admin
=UwG= Admin
Steam: =NiNe=

Re: Tarkov update

Postby Nine » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:15 pm

Wow dingo, that's awesome that you are enjoying playing EFT.

I am really enjoying playing with you and the crew, But no matter how long i'v been playing tarkov i always get the adrenaline rush
whilst in a fire fight and it feels SO rewarding when you manage to kill 1 or more decked out guys and manage to survive the raid an escape.

the past few days me (Nine) Dingo, Sneaky have been trying new tactics in raids to survive, we found that taking your time not rushing
around/running everywhere pays off.

One thing i have noticed is that creeping around is crucial when players are approaching your position. Yes This game has a Massive learning curve,
tarkov is really unforgiving, An can be really rewarding if you play your cards right. One tiny mistake can cost you dying just from a small shift of the foot scraping along the ground can get the attention of maybe a 5 man group :lol: :!:

But yeah i'm loving playing tarkov. Especially with the UwG community :D :geek:

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:02 pm

Yeah the game can be very unforgiving example last night me,nine and sneaky we’re in raid in new gas on customs holding our positions with boss scav and players all around us, we managed to clear out some of them only for Sneaky and Nine to die. Then I kill to geared Scavs the last one trying to take me by surprise whilst looting but managed to kill him lol,
so have under 15mins to extract and pretty hurt, so take pain killers and trying to get over to extraction with a shit load of loot including Nine and Sneakys guns.

Normally most players would have extracted by then, I got to wall near forest area next to bridge healing as I’m rushing to get out with leg out, my mistake is in the sentence, I should of not rushed, fully kitted dude kills me on other side of wall as healing, no time to even draw my gun and obviously loosing a shit ton of loot, GUTTED LOL.

But that’s Tarkov, unforgiving like Nine said but extremely fun.

Nemeii
=UwG= Member
Steam: 76561197969103695

Postby Nemeii » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:10 am

Nice guys!

Can agree, Tarkov is fun :)
Will hopefully get some more time in on it this weekend and Monday as Im off!

Return to “Escape From Tarkov”