Battlefield 5 trailer tours this week's Lightning Strikes update - Rush mode

News and updates pertaining to gaming in general.
Zendar30
=UwG= Member

Battlefield 5 trailer tours this week's Lightning Strikes update - Rush mode

Postby Zendar30 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:23 am

https://www.pcgamer.com/battlefield-5-t ... es-update/

As well as new gear, weapons and vehicles, Lightning Strikes sees the return of Rush mode—hope you like bombs—and introduces Combined Arms, a co-op mode for up to four players due out in February. Expect a series of Combat Strike missions that play out across several maps filled with AI enemies. If you want a more focused version of Conquest, a 16-player Squad Conquest mode is coming, as well.

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Re: Battlefield 5 trailer tours this week's Lightning Strikes update - Rush mode

Postby SilentDingo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:49 am

Zendar30 wrote:https://www.pcgamer.com/battlefield-5-trailer-tours-this-weeks-lightning-strikes-update/

As well as new gear, weapons and vehicles, Lightning Strikes sees the return of Rush mode—hope you like bombs—and introduces Combined Arms, a co-op mode for up to four players due out in February. Expect a series of Combat Strike missions that play out across several maps filled with AI enemies. If you want a more focused version of Conquest, a 16-player Squad Conquest mode is coming, as well.

Nice.

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Re: Battlefield 5 trailer tours this week's Lightning Strikes update - Rush mode

Postby Donaramu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:38 am

Yay.
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)

FrankenHoss
=UwG= Member
Steam: Hotwing

Postby FrankenHoss » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:17 pm

I played Squad Conquest. I think it's like Domination, but even more strategic with fewer players per team. May really appeal to you guys who are into that sort of thing!

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:06 am

FrankenHoss wrote:I played Squad Conquest. I think it's like Domination, but even more strategic with fewer players per team. May really appeal to you guys who are into that sort of thing!

Frank ! Get your butt in ts3, haven’t gamed with u in ages, still waiting for u to play eft as well.

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator
Steam: sk8chalif

Postby sk8chalif » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:42 pm

meh, Also forcing people to actually play squad conquest to unlock assignments so you can process to the next.... not interested doing this week event,
i play one round and i ran 20min and did not see a single soul. very boring. back to 64 players.

Zendar30
=UwG= Member

Postby Zendar30 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:15 pm

I have not had a chance to play much, was sick with the flu for a week =(

Feeling much better so should be on this week again...let me know guys if you playing text me or FB me

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Postby Donaramu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:04 pm

Zendar30 wrote:I have not had a chance to play much, was sick with the flu for a week =(

Feeling much better so should be on this week again...let me know guys if you playing text me or FB me

:)
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)

Return to “Gaming News & Reviews”