News

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator

MMORPG Wildstar & TESO - Players planning to buy

Postby sk8chalif » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:52 pm

I know there not many people who post in here or visit the forums, or play MMO but,
I felt like jumping in and talk about MMO that coming up this spring .

I've played several MMO's over the years some more mainstream than others: Ragnarok, Maple Story, Daoc, WoW, GW2, Aion, Rift, Dragon's Nest, Tera, and FFXIV. etc.. etc.

I think Wildstar and TESO could be what I'm looking for, taking the fun of action combat with other players but adding in the personality that GW2 and Tera lacked.

Usu [...]
Last edited by sk8chalif on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 6 times in total

Acerbusvenator

Warframe (Free 2 Play)

Postby Acerbusvenator » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:18 am

This is a cool game I've been playing now for about a week, I really recommend it and it is F2P.
Atm. it is just in beta, but it is a lot more optimized tbh. than many released games already.

Here's my referral code: https://warframe.com/signup?referrerId= ... 336200007c

You can add me as a friend in-game as well, I use the same name there and if we get enough we may maybe even start a clan in that game.

Here's a gameplay video I found:
Like a sir! :D

Steam: Acerbusvenator
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/acerbusvenator

dealTHISS
=UwG= Member

PS4 XBOXONE

Postby dealTHISS » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:55 am

Has anyone got either of these consoles yet. I am wanting to get one in the future and have been with playstation. Is kinect worth the extra $100?
I am wanting to wait for reports of their online play with servers etc as I have been hearing that microsoft is leaps and bounds ahead as it should be considering they are microsoft and have been investing heavily in the cloud for years now.

Also, are there any game changers in the games that are coming out on either console. I am seriously weighing [...]
TippedOut - Jack on steam

Clambumped

BattleField 4 Mantle!

Postby Clambumped » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:48 pm