News

Anguish

New games

Postby Anguish » Fri May 09, 2014 7:59 am

Soo since everyone is kinda bored with bf4 I've been looking for some new games!
This thread will also include the games I'm playing so that y'all might get some new gaming ideas ;)
(Nothing above 15€ since im broke as a joke...)

I'll be frequently updating this thread if i find some new interesting games! (especially the ones on sale)

Games I'm looking to purchase right now are:

- Magicka (Steam)
- Tropico 5 (Steam)
- Trials Fusion (Steam)

Games I'm playing right now

- Dota 2 (Steam)
[...]

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Unreal Tournament Free

Postby Donaramu » Sun May 11, 2014 8:11 pm

So I am sure a lot of you heard already, EPIC announced Unreal Tournament Free. This is not a "free to play". this is just free. From the sound of things UT:F is being build by the community for the community. This is great new for all the fans out there! This will be a great chance for old and new fans to come together for one of the best styles of FPS I've ever played. Given some may not be into the fast pace of it, I hope for the chance to play with you all in it.

[...]
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator

50 EA Titles Shutting Down Including BF 2 And Crysis 2

Postby sk8chalif » Mon May 12, 2014 12:31 pm

Following on from Gamespy’s announcement earlier this month that the company will cease all hosting of online game services as of May 31st, EA have admitted that “at this time” they do not have a solution. Citing technical challenges and concerns about the player experience, the following EA games will go offline at the end of June:

Battlefield 1942 for PC and Mac (including The Road to Rome and Secret Weapons of WW2 expansions)
Battlefield 2 for PC (including Special Forces expansion)
[...]

swats73
=UwG= Administrator
=UwG= Administrator

Real old school

Postby swats73 » Wed May 14, 2014 2:58 am

Fired up the Amstrad CPC464 the other day so me and my son could sit around playing Gauntlet the original version. Was fun apart from waiting 30 mins for the tape to load but still great fun.
REME Veteran, It's not that I can and others can't. It's that I did and others didn't.
Swats73 on Twitch
Swats73 on YouTube

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Arma 3 free weekend + 40% off

Postby Donaramu » Thu May 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read. at this time you can test out arma 3 on their free weekend. Given you enjoy it, they made it 40% off.

$35.99

http://store.steampowered.com/app/107410/
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)