News

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Re: Wing Commander III

Postby Donaramu » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Thanks for posting this, I was planning to when I got home
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator

Albion Online MMO Sandbox

Postby sk8chalif » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:02 am

hey any of you ever played Ultima Online back in the days or even Runescape when its was 2D (Classic runescape). I played UO for a while and i loved it and when i saw this game i thought of it right away. both game look similar with well better esthetic/graphic. abit cartoony but whatver lol tell me what u think the game will be free to play once its launch, sound fun :P

An exclusive look at Albion Online, a cross-platform sandbox MMO with dynamic PvP [...]

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator

Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer Trailer

Postby sk8chalif » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:11 am

Well i dunno what to say.. That looked pretty good and at the same time i feel sad..i dunno why

kubaryz
=UwG= Administrator
=UwG= Administrator

Heroes And Generals

Postby kubaryz » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:08 am

Ok guys, if u haven't played it yet... do it . rly brings me back to the good days of cod 1 and uo in a way.. only with better graphics. Everything works , even tho it's beta apparently. Being a free to play game available on steam it has a few flaws. Example -> if u enter combat u'll have a couple of nades and m1 garand rifle.. that's it. it takes ages to level up your soldier ..starting as infantry u can advance to Tank crewman ->fighter pilot -> paratrooper and Recon. There are peopl [...]

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Hearthstone

Postby Donaramu » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:57 am

So as many of you may know, this is a free to play that has sparked a lot of peoples interests. I found myself not interested in learning a card game. Not only did I not want to take the time, I didn't think it would be enjoyable. Oh man was I ever wrong.

Not only is Hearthstone easy to pick up on, it is very fun to play! Fivestar was the person that turned me onto the idea of playing and for a long time I kept pushing it to the side. As of the other day I been trying to talk many of you into t [...]
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)