News

Newyorksix

Star Citizen PAX FPS DEMO

Postby Newyorksix » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:30 pm

it’ll be time for the first public release of FPS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cir3w-wIx9U February is a short month, but it was a full one for Star Citizen’s development! As you read this, Arena Commander 1.1 is hitting the PTU, and we expect to make it available on the live server in the very near future. Once we pass that milestone, it’ll be time for the first public release of FPS… so stay tuned, exciting things are coming! But for everything you can play today, there’s a hundred ot [...]

fivestar68
=UwG= Member

Re: We need your screen shots

Postby fivestar68 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:54 am

Does this go for videos as well, because I've already posted one.

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator

Re: BATTLELOGium

Postby sk8chalif » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Nice,so i download it the only thing i am not sure is, can we stream with steam.i will need someone to try watching my game to see if its working.

weaknez
=UwG= Member

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

Postby weaknez » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:57 pm

So far Fivestar and myself, are the only ones in the communitaty that I know of that play ME3. ^.^ though I'm a bit rusty it is pretty fun.

Not only is the game $19.99 on Origins it also has a free demo. SO feel free to try it out first.DOn't know if multiplayer is included in the demo though.

The multiplayer is all player controlled characters vs waves of AI(with varied difficulty levels). While it is fun it could be a interesting way to continue our teamwork skills.

Different waves have d [...]
Hold me >.< Damn it