Upgrade edition

All Things Tarkov
ChocolateBob
Steam: chocolatebob

Upgrade edition

Postby ChocolateBob » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:14 am

Hi everyone, I've got the standard edition, but since there's been a wipe I was thinking of getting the top one I can't remember it's name. Does anyone have it? Is it worth it? Just could do with the improved Inventory space and the extra room in gama container. Would like to do it before I get very far with my character since I'll have to wipe it. I got the standard for free so at least I wont be paying twice.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chocolatebob
Origin: ChocolateBob1985

Feel free to add me :D

swats73
=UwG= Administrator
=UwG= Administrator
Steam: swats73

Re: Upgrade edition

Postby swats73 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:01 am

Quite a lot of us have EOD top edition. The space is nice and the Gamma but main reason to buy was to support BSG to make a great game.
REME Veteran, It's not that I can and others can't. It's that I did and others didn't.

ChocolateBob
Steam: chocolatebob

Postby ChocolateBob » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:56 am

Cheers I think I'll get it like, supporting them was actually one of the reasons I was gonna get it, appart from the huge space I'll get. Cheers
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chocolatebob
Origin: ChocolateBob1985

Feel free to add me :D

swats73
=UwG= Administrator
=UwG= Administrator
Steam: swats73

Postby swats73 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:36 am

Don't forget you have to do a game reset after doing upgrade for all the perks to become active.
Also as a boost to help you a bit. Sell all stuff give cash to a clan member then do the reset and get your cash back off clan member.
REME Veteran, It's not that I can and others can't. It's that I did and others didn't.

Return to “Escape From Tarkov”