New update, working as a team.

All Things Tarkov
SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader
Posts: 2065
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:10 am
Location: UK, England
Contact:

New update, working as a team.

Postby SilentDingo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:28 pm

So firstly for me update is great, yes still few issues but this game is getting better and better, so good I’m finding it hard to play other FPS games.

For those who don’t play it I highly recommend this game if you like tactical and team play, it has a big learning curve but once you get to grips with it u will enjoy.

For those who are playing I found we had some awesome fun this weekend.

Just a few things i want to mention though about working together as a team of what I’ve noticed about some players and this is not a dig but something we need to brush up on.

Working as a team for me means stay with your team, don’t run off in the distance coz if we don’t know where u are the chances of friendly fire or team killing someone is more likely.

The other thing is communication and taking care when looting, when fighting against a team of 2 remeber there can always be up to five players and the chances are they could be waiting for you to loot to kill u.

Eft is about communication, checking the areas you are attacking/defending and playing well as a squad.

Thought I’d share this as I believe we’re getting better and starting to get some really good team play going lately, nice work guys.

Dingo out.

kubaryz
=UwG= Member
Posts: 771
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Re: New update, working as a team.

Postby kubaryz » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:00 pm

A lot of you guys only just started playin. I don't even get my heart rate increased any more by this game, unless it's me v 5 and I manage to kill 4 and only 1 remaining. Or coming in with a pistol and coming out with shit loads of gear. Team play in this shit seems best if a team of 5 splits into two or even better... everyone goes their own way.. if they spot an enemy or enemy team they meet up to fuck em up from different angles. A lot of you guys seem jumpy as fuck here, going crazy over a sound of someone running near you... which might be a team mate catching up. Team of 3 or more sticking together is too much of a giveaway and attracin too much attention... One player can fuck all 5 of us/u with a single 60 rnd mag because of sticking together.. Gotta split up to cover most of the map.. keep chatter to minimum on teamspeak ..limiting ourselves to call outs as to where you are... or if you see someone who you think is an enemy just say ''drop'' if friendlies don't drop... they die. fucking simple. I'm tired of coming in with a 5 man team only to get fucked up by a single dude... and making him smile as he loots all and finds UwG tags on all...That's why I don't tag.. I'd rather be the cunt who kills groups.
When all of you thought this game is shit... or too early to play... I was here with swats kickin ass and when swats wasn't on because of work I was playing solo and wiping teams. and grinding shitty items from Woods to get some money together so I can give it to swats so he could buy some shit in the evening as he got off work... Now it seems I get fucked up by playing in a team. I don't see much point teaming up anymore.

User avatar
swats73
=UwG= Administrator
=UwG= Administrator
Posts: 1692
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 10:28 am
Steam: swats73
Location: Surrey UK

Re: New update, working as a team.

Postby swats73 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:04 pm

I would agree with kubs 2-3 man teams work best but 5 man is a clusterfuck. I would suggest all try duo or trio as it is so much easier to play and more productive in getting loot.
Image
REME Veteran, It's not that I can and others can't. It's that I did and others didn't.

User avatar
Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder
Posts: 4429
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 pm

Re: New update, working as a team.

Postby Donaramu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:19 am

Kubz post reads more like an attack than tips. Please note, some of my comments might come off as harsh, but don't take them that way. Not at all. I am easy come, easy go while typing this.

Reason for not wearing tags= we all suck and are not a god like you, so when you die with us, you don't want the person who killed you to know your greatness plays with a bunch of bums.

I could "in other words" a few more things, but I thought I've highlighted my fav.

I've played with 5 people where we were all on point, and everything was boring it was so easy. I've also played with 5 where we've been lost and failing. I will agree that it is often easier to teach new people in smaller groups. But as far as which is better, 3 or 5 people. That's 100% based on who you're playing with. Based on who I am playing with, I would gladly be 5. Which others, who run everything, and then don't reply if you ask if it's them, or act like you're an asshole for asking, because you clearly should have known they ran half way around the half, even if they never said anything about where they're at. I do like the drop comment, I believe I did this a few times yesterday and it worked out well. Sometimes it won't always be the case. I've been killed countless thinking someone was a teammate. Sometimes it is better to shoot and say fuck it. With kubz being so great, I don't know why he would have a problem with his team trying to kill him, it's the next level.<--jokes

Now It seems a lot is bugging Kubz, and he seems like he is still pissy from how Dingo friendly fired on him. Now clearly dingo should have known better, and yes he did get mixed up. I even picked on dingo about how he just kept shooting you even after you were dead. I friendly fired 2 times yesterday. 1 the person walked in front of the scav and oops. The other someone used poor wording and made it sound like the person was right behind us. They got over it. As have I, they countless times I've been team killed. I normally only get pissy when I clearly state where I am going, and what I am doing, and someone still shoots me. That happed yesterday as well. lol.


In closing, I started playing shortly after you guys, and I never said it was shitty. I always liked eft. And people aren't gonna get better, if the better people treat them like shit when they fail.

When I was playing with new people, and ran customs, I'd go the same way a few times, and make them repeat callouts to me, go over a few spots, and move on... No one is gonna have a club if you're running them like they're you. Only you will have a clue. It is much harder for them to learn. But kubz, given dingo killing you was purely him yesterday, you do know you always run off randonly and people rarely know where you are? or at least that's how it is when I play with you. I remember you even did it in scrims. Clearly, you're a good player, but being the best shot on the team doesn't always make you the best player on the team. <- Think about it. And I am not trying to attack you. Even I've gotten pissy. And I've said I play better solo tons of times. So I am not judging everything you've said. I agree with almost all of it. Just how you're saying it.
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader
Posts: 2065
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:10 am
Location: UK, England

Re: New update, working as a team.

Postby SilentDingo » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:01 am

Well I’m only going to say me and the other guys had a great laugh playing tarkov, so much fun.

The most annoying thing for me is when people just run off and don’t want to work as a team, at the end of the day that’s how we can improve.

If people want to play solo coz they are so much better than everyone else fine, but if I was good as some players I would be trying to help the lesser players get better but that’s just me.

And here’s something I’d thought I’d never say but I’m enjoying Tarkov more than battlefield at the mo and BFV is a very good game in my opinion.

Also guys those who want to play tarkov remember if you don’t kill the enemy it’s not your loot unless the player that has the kill let’s u have the stuff.

I’m not going to bitch about other comments, everyone has an opinion, all I’m saying is people can’t chill and fun what’s the point squading together, I have improved although I did make some mistakes the other day but shit happens, I’m working in improving myself as a team Fuck playing solo.

Dingo out.

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader
Posts: 2065
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:10 am
Location: UK, England

Re: New update, working as a team.

Postby SilentDingo » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:54 am

Thinking about some things -

Improving as a team -

Don’t loot straight away, check your surroundings.

Make sure you know where people are to avoid friendly fire ( I failed on this part lol )

Don’t run ahead of everyone else, keep together.

Communicate giving clear call outs, learn maps.

EFT RULES -

Not your loot don’t take unless been given permission, respect thing.

Streaming, please use stream channel, that way people know u r live.

Channels on Eft, remember big part of eft is listening to surroundings so if your not game please don’t be noisy so people can hear what they are doing.

Just thought I’d point those things out.

Nine
=UwG= Admin
=UwG= Admin
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:15 am
Steam: =NiNe=

Re: New update, working as a team.

Postby Nine » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:55 pm

Donaramu wrote:Kubz post reads more like an attack than tips. Please note, some of my comments might come off as harsh, but don't take them that way. Not at all. I am easy come, easy go while typing this.

Reason for not wearing tags= we all suck and are not a god like you, so when you die with us, you don't want the person who killed you to know your greatness plays with a bunch of bums.

I could "in other words" a few more things, but I thought I've highlighted my fav.

I've played with 5 people where we were all on point, and everything was boring it was so easy. I've also played with 5 where we've been lost and failing. I will agree that it is often easier to teach new people in smaller groups. But as far as which is better, 3 or 5 people. That's 100% based on who you're playing with. Based on who I am playing with, I would gladly be 5. Which others, who run everything, and then don't reply if you ask if it's them, or act like you're an asshole for asking, because you clearly should have known they ran half way around the half, even if they never said anything about where they're at. I do like the drop comment, I believe I did this a few times yesterday and it worked out well. Sometimes it won't always be the case. I've been killed countless thinking someone was a teammate. Sometimes it is better to shoot and say fuck it. With kubz being so great, I don't know why he would have a problem with his team trying to kill him, it's the next level.<--jokes

Now It seems a lot is bugging Kubz, and he seems like he is still pissy from how Dingo friendly fired on him. Now clearly dingo should have known better, and yes he did get mixed up. I even picked on dingo about how he just kept shooting you even after you were dead. I friendly fired 2 times yesterday. 1 the person walked in front of the scav and oops. The other someone used poor wording and made it sound like the person was right behind us. They got over it. As have I, they countless times I've been team killed. I normally only get pissy when I clearly state where I am going, and what I am doing, and someone still shoots me. That happed yesterday as well. lol.


In closing, I started playing shortly after you guys, and I never said it was shitty. I always liked eft. And people aren't gonna get better, if the better people treat them like shit when they fail.

When I was playing with new people, and ran customs, I'd go the same way a few times, and make them repeat callouts to me, go over a few spots, and move on... No one is gonna have a club if you're running them like they're you. Only you will have a clue. It is much harder for them to learn. But kubz, given dingo killing you was purely him yesterday, you do know you always run off randonly and people rarely know where you are? or at least that's how it is when I play with you. I remember you even did it in scrims. Clearly, you're a good player, but being the best shot on the team doesn't always make you the best player on the team. <- Think about it. And I am not trying to attack you. Even I've gotten pissy. And I've said I play better solo tons of times. So I am not judging everything you've said. I agree with almost all of it. Just how you're saying it.
well said.

Nine
=UwG= Admin
=UwG= Admin
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:15 am
Steam: =NiNe=

Re: New update, working as a team.

Postby Nine » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:10 pm

kubaryz wrote:A lot of you guys only just started playin. I don't even get my heart rate increased any more by this game, unless it's me v 5 and I manage to kill 4 and only 1 remaining. Or coming in with a pistol and coming out with shit loads of gear. Team play in this shit seems best if a team of 5 splits into two or even better... everyone goes their own way.. if they spot an enemy or enemy team they meet up to fuck em up from different angles. A lot of you guys seem jumpy as fuck here, going crazy over a sound of someone running near you... which might be a team mate catching up. Team of 3 or more sticking together is too much of a giveaway and attracin too much attention... One player can fuck all 5 of us/u with a single 60 rnd mag because of sticking together.. Gotta split up to cover most of the map.. keep chatter to minimum on teamspeak ..limiting ourselves to call outs as to where you are... or if you see someone who you think is an enemy just say ''drop'' if friendlies don't drop... they die. fucking simple. I'm tired of coming in with a 5 man team only to get fucked up by a single dude... and making him smile as he loots all and finds UwG tags on all...That's why I don't tag.. I'd rather be the cunt who kills groups.
When all of you thought this game is shit... or too early to play... I was here with swats kickin ass and when swats wasn't on because of work I was playing solo and wiping teams. and grinding shitty items from Woods to get some money together so I can give it to swats so he could buy some shit in the evening as he got off work... Now it seems I get fucked up by playing in a team. I don't see much point teaming up anymore.
Comms part i agree with. but for the duration i have been in this community i have noticed your toxicity level has risen.

Most of the time it's not towards me, but i feel you do send shot my way by saying things like.. all of you get spooked in game when some one is walking ect.. or things like ''i'v been playing since the game came out an i kick ass'' .. to be really honest with you kubz that's just being big headed
i haven't got time for someone trying to be that guy that's trying to be better than us all in a video game, we are all good in our own ways,

you need to recognise that some people learn slower than others.. an you being toxic towards us isn't attractive towards new people joining.
if someone new joins you do a raid with them, you teach them.. show them the ways and how to do things. not be like ''oh your shit i'm not playing in a squad with you guys now'' i really can't be arsed with childishness like this. And the heartbeat comment is irrelevant because if somebody is having fun on a game their heart rate climbs.. it's called adrenaline. which i get from tarkov, Am not one bit ashamed about it because all this means is that i am am having fun.

Anyway rant over.
Hope everyone understands.

Nine
=UwG= Admin
=UwG= Admin
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:15 am
Steam: =NiNe=

Re: New update, working as a team.

Postby Nine » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:22 pm

I have some suggestions for team work. i'm not saying.. '' do this coz i am better than you all'' :D

1, Good Communication? i.e (exact location?) (quick response?)

2, (Designated Team leader for every raid?)

3, Situational awareness? (Knowing Who is around you i.e team mates or enemy?)

4, Less comms? i.e talking over one another or constant speaking/mumbling

5, Less toxicity when accidents happen?

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader
Posts: 2065
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:10 am
Location: UK, England

Re: New update, working as a team.

Postby SilentDingo » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Nine wrote:I have some suggestions for team work. i'm not saying.. '' do this coz i am better than you all'' :D

1, Good Communication? i.e (exact location?) (quick response?)

2, (Designated Team leader for every raid?)

3, Situational awareness? (Knowing Who is around you i.e team mates or enemy?)

4, Less comms? i.e talking over one another or constant speaking/mumbling

5, Less toxicity when accidents happen?


Yeah I agree sounds good, for me I prefer not to rush in when I take my time I find I stay alive more.

We’re all at different levels but we all will improve.


Return to “Escape From Tarkov”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron