Dead clone EFT clan?

All Things Tarkov
fredthebadger
=UwG= Member
Steam: fredthebadger

Dead clone EFT clan?

Postby fredthebadger » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:34 am

I was checking the forum for Escape from Tarkov before I downloaded my trial, and there's a group in there from "United Warfare Gaming"

The links to their webpage are dead, so that's essentially all I know about them. Did someone split off and try to make their own clan without changing their tags back in early 2018?

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Re: Dead clone EFT clan?

Postby SilentDingo » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:11 am

fredthebadger wrote:I was checking the forum for Escape from Tarkov before I downloaded my trial, and there's a group in there from "United Warfare Gaming"

The links to their webpage are dead, so that's essentially all I know about them. Did someone split off and try to make their own clan without changing their tags back in early 2018?

We did have some issues a while back before 2018, I can’t remember the year maybe 2016 with some older members who copied our community and even our rules, I can’t remember what name they used I guess it could be them.

Don might be able to tell u a little more about it.

weaknez
=UwG= Member
Steam: borninchrist

Postby weaknez » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:01 pm

SilentDingo wrote:
fredthebadger wrote:I was checking the forum for Escape from Tarkov before I downloaded my trial, and there's a group in there from "United Warfare Gaming"

We did have some issues a while back before 2018, I can’t remember the year maybe 2016 with some older members who copied our community and even our rules, I can’t remember what name they used I guess it could be them.

Ask sk8, think he was one
Hold me >.< Damn it

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Postby Donaramu » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:53 pm

This is most likely just some people with a close name. Not a copy. But we never some somebody coping something. Last a notice is a clan with hundreds of members copied our teamspeak layout. Almost. They just have 100 more channels because they mass recruit anyone. Members are like pokemon to them lol. But yea, no worries here. Thanks for pointing it out.
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator
Steam: sk8chalif

Postby sk8chalif » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:25 pm

weaknez wrote:
SilentDingo wrote:

Ask sk8, think he was one

Naa the Small Community that i created with Bucknator and Beatstorm was called "Greedy Cynical Bastards. GCB and we had a teamspeak back then and i asked beat to make the rules for it,(Teamspeak Rules) but instead of making a full rules of our own, Beatstorm just copy pasted uwg rules in there without changing anything lol... but to be fair pretty much everyone rules are the same while been a Community , no yelling,push to talk, Respect other. etc....

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Postby Donaramu » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:43 am

[/quote]

Naa the Small Community that i created with Bucknator and Beatstorm was called "Greedy Cynical Bastards. GCB and we had a teamspeak back then and i asked beat to make the rules for it,(Teamspeak Rules) but instead of making a full rules of our own, Beatstorm just copy pasted uwg rules in there without changing anything lol... but to be fair pretty much everyone rules are the same while been a Community , no yelling,push to talk, Respect other. etc....[/quote]

I always thought it was weird buck was someone that voted beatstorm/ others out, I got blamed for it as " that asshole Don", when I am pretty sure I voted for more warnings for some. Then he leaves to join with you all, a few of which I think he voted out. xD It was pretty much a clone. teamspeak layout was 90% same. rules were 100% same. members were almost mainly ex UwG who were kicked or didn't like how things were going in UwG and left. Man, there was so much drama back then. Not the same name. Not the same leadership, but something tells me, it was pretty much the same. Same rules, mainly same people/ less of them. Buck was a UwG admin. He was a GCB admin. Heh, you guys even reused our admins. LOL!!!!! No worries. I just wish I would have gotten credit in the rules. Given, there is a grammar/ spelling error in there, I wrote all that crap out. After he copied/pasted, it should have same, " wrote by Donaramu, founder of United World Gamers", wouldn't that have been nice?

copying is the best form of flattery.

Adding, now Dingo gets blamed as the asshole. Heh. it's nice. :lol:

Whatever happened to beatstorm? He was like 17 back then. He should be, what, 22 or 23 now?

Also, sk8, <3. Even after you left after the whole sickpuppy thing, and the copying thing, there was no sign of you going full asshole and trolling our community like many others have, You handled it all in a way I wish more people would. Leave, but not be a asshole and know you still have friends in the community.

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator
Steam: sk8chalif

Postby sk8chalif » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:33 am

Donaramu wrote:

Naa the Small Community that i created with Bucknator and Beatstorm was called "Greedy Cynical Bastards. GCB and we had a teamspeak back then and i asked beat to make the rules for it,(Teamspeak Rules) but instead of making a full rules of our own, Beatstorm just copy pasted uwg rules in there without changing anything lol... but to be fair pretty much everyone rules are the same while been a Community , no yelling,push to talk, Respect other. etc....[/quote]

I always thought it was weird buck was someone that voted beatstorm/ others out, I got blamed for it as " that asshole Don", when I am pretty sure I voted for more warnings for some. Then he leaves to join with you all, a few of which I think he voted out. xD It was pretty much a clone. teamspeak layout was 90% same. rules were 100% same. members were almost mainly ex UwG who were kicked or didn't like how things were going in UwG and left. Man, there was so much drama back then. Not the same name. Not the same leadership, but something tells me, it was pretty much the same. Same rules, mainly same people/ less of them. Buck was a UwG admin. He was a GCB admin. Heh, you guys even reused our admins. LOL!!!!! No worries. I just wish I would have gotten credit in the rules. Given, there is a grammar/ spelling error in there, I wrote all that crap out. After he copied/pasted, it should have same, " wrote by Donaramu, founder of United World Gamers", wouldn't that have been nice?

copying is the best form of flattery.

Adding, now Dingo gets blamed as the asshole. Heh. it's nice. :lol:

Whatever happened to beatstorm? He was like 17 back then. He should be, what, 22 or 23 now?

Also, sk8, <3. Even after you left after the whole sickpuppy thing, and the copying thing, there was no sign of you going full asshole and trolling our community like many others have, You handled it all in a way I wish more people would. Leave, but not be a asshole and know you still have friends in the community.[/quote]
.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Ya the layout of the teamspeak were very similar indeed,but the layout of that teamspeak was from my layout of my own teamspeak before i joined uwg. Every teamspeak i joined the layout were the same, Line and dot separating other channel..But yes very similar.

I don't remember why buck left but i did not leave uwg i got kickout... one day i was uwg the other not, the only thing i remember was me saying i was thinking of leaving uwg or just leaving my other Community so i could stay in uwg,but nvm that. that is in the past.

beatstorm was just a racist, calling me frenchie and baguette all day so i had enough,kicked is ass out and removed him from every place i knew him from.. Maybe buck still talk to him..

i joined the teamspeak like 2-3 days ago. but everyone were so into cod, i did not said a word and then left lol
to many new people i do not know them..also dunno who left or stayed. The only person i played game with was frankie and also talked a bit with swats recently.

swats73
=UwG= Administrator
=UwG= Administrator
Steam: swats73

Postby swats73 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:56 pm

You need to come play cod at weekend sk8
REME Veteran, It's not that I can and others can't. It's that I did and others didn't.

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Postby Donaramu » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:55 am

I think buck left because he got tired of drama. I think I remember dingo doing something to someone, kicking or something and then buck left. I really think he was just tired of the website and drama. But we cleaned house back those many years ago. Drama has been down like 90% vs 2015/2016. Which is nice. I am rarely needed. xD

Also, I think you were removed because it was believed you were leaving. I know there was a vote to remove tags on website and teamspeak for anyone not willing to wear them in game, unless the had a reason reason. Like Zendar. He said he has co workers on steam, so he would wear them in games, but he felt weird adding them to steam where co workers could see. Or something like that. Also, yes, past=past. <3 All is good.

Return to “Escape From Tarkov”