Meeting and forums

Post anything that doesn't fit into any other section.
SneakyGiant
=UwG= Member

Re: Meeting and forums

Postby SneakyGiant » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:14 am

why dont we do it on saturday around 6/7 pm then the people from america have so time before dinner and we just had that so we can chatter for as long as needed. same go's with sunday

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:12 am

Nine wrote:10pm will be too late for me to speak on comms, i can just sit an listen.

OK buddy send me any details I need to know ill go round with every1 anyway so u can type in your thoughts if needs be, ill make sure u get your say on each subject as well

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:13 am

SneakyGiant wrote:why dont we do it on saturday around 6/7 pm then the people from america have so time before dinner and we just had that so we can chatter for as long as needed. same go's with sunday

some people may not be about Saturday but if eveyone can do saturday easier i dont mind but we need to set a time and asap

fivestar68
=UwG= Member
Steam: fivestar68

Postby fivestar68 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:32 am

It seems I' will be able to be around more and start enjoying the community again now that my family and I are feeling more healthy. I must say the way things have changed in the last year has thrown my family and I for a loop. So much Chaos in the world. To be blunt my PTSD has been kicking my ass this year. I just become anti-social until I get better. I have to remind myself that UwG is a safe place for me!!! Anyways I'm just glad to be hanging out in the community. All the best to my battlefield bro's!

I am on the west coast so my time is Pacific Std Time

Nine
=UwG= Admin
=UwG= Admin
Steam: =NiNe=

Postby Nine » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:03 am

SilentDingo wrote:
Nine wrote:10pm will be too late for me to speak on comms, i can just sit an listen.

OK buddy send me any details I need to know ill go round with every1 anyway so u can type in your thoughts if needs be, ill make sure u get your say on each subject as well

Ok dingo, sounds good to me.

Nine
=UwG= Admin
=UwG= Admin
Steam: =NiNe=

Postby Nine » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:04 am

fivestar68 wrote:It seems I' will be able to be around more and start enjoying the community again now that my family and I are feeling more healthy. I must say the way things have changed in the last year has thrown my family and I for a loop. So much Chaos in the world. To be blunt my PTSD has been kicking my ass this year. I just become anti-social until I get better. I have to remind myself that UwG is a safe place for me!!! Anyways I'm just glad to be hanging out in the community. All the best to my battlefield bro's!

I am on the west coast so my time is Pacific Std Time

Hi fivestar it has been a while since i'v seen you active. i'm glad that things are better for you. good to see you around bud.

fivestar68
=UwG= Member
Steam: fivestar68

Postby fivestar68 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:09 am

:mrgreen:

Hi fivestar it has been a while since i'v seen you active. i'm glad that things are better for you. good to see you around bud.[/quote]

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:56 pm

fivestar68 wrote::mrgreen:

Hi fivestar it has been a while since i'v seen you active. i'm glad that things are better for you. good to see you around bud.
[/quote]

FIIIVVVVEEEE MY BUDDY HOWS TRICKS ? GET YA ARSE IN HERE !!!

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:00 pm

Meeting will be this FRIDAY some people can not do Saturday times will as said before 6pm EST TIME

Return to “General Discussion”