PUSH TO TALK AND VOICE ACTIVATION

Important announcements, news, and updates on clan-related topics.
SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

PUSH TO TALK AND VOICE ACTIVATION

Postby SilentDingo » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:54 am

Nobody should use voice activation unless we are in the Voice Activation channels.

When we are in the Voice Activation channels please make sure of the following -

1. That your mic is set up so there is as little noise in the background as possible, anybody can help you with this.

2. If say you are out of game/not in raid due to afk or death in game etc make sure mic is muted, let people know so they can poke you for next raid etc.

3. Anybody caught abusing voice activation / constantly mic spamming in channels when others are raiding/gaming will be warned once, if they continue to do it they will be kicked from channel, and if it continues they will be banned.

Non Voice Activation channels -

1. No voice activation.
2. No Mic spamming, again same rules apply - you will be warned once, followed by being kick from the channel, if it continues you will be banned.

We have created extra channels for voice activation and push to talk only and are currently testing the situation, if this does not work then everybody will be using push to talk period.

REMEMBER RESPECT IS KEY.

IF YOU ARE HAVING MIC ISSUES LET PEOPLE KNOW, WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP.

swats73
=UwG= Administrator
=UwG= Administrator
Steam: swats73

Re: PUSH TO TALK AND VOICE ACTIVATION

Postby swats73 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:12 am

Also if you have Red Wine send it my way to be officially approved
REME Veteran, It's not that I can and others can't. It's that I did and others didn't.

Return to “Announcements & News”