Rules/Respect and our community

Appeal bans here.
SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Rules/Respect and our community

Postby SilentDingo » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:24 am

Ok just been reading and dealing with some little issues of the last year or so, all in all everything has been quite smooth apart from some little things, I just wanted everyone to understand some things that may be not clear or to clarify some of our rules.

Here they are in short -

1. If somebody has an issue going from some feedback from members try and talk it out with the person, however members also need to understand some people might find it uncomfortable talking about an issue with that person, in that case they might go straight to an admin instead, members should not take it personally, it is not a case of somebody snitching maybe just an easier way for them to get a point across without feeling uncomfortable.

2. Tags must be worn at all times unless you have a reason not to, we are here to promote the community, it is nice to have new people come in.

3. Respect is key to having a great community, and we do have this for each other, we all have a laugh but please do not shout or make stupid noises or spam your mic, please at all times use push to talk. I have noticed some random background sounds at times from some members.

All in all that’s about all we need to mention, I would say you guys are making our community proud and we all seem to have a great relationship, if anybody wants to add things in here please do so.

Dingo out.

swats73
=UwG= Administrator
=UwG= Administrator
Steam: swats73

Re: Rules/Respect and our community

Postby swats73 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:00 am

You have too much time on your hands. You need a hobby like PC gaming lol
REME Veteran, It's not that I can and others can't. It's that I did and others didn't.

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Re: Rules/Respect and our community

Postby Donaramu » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:21 pm

Thanks Dingo

Boo Swats.
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)

Return to “Ban Appeals & Server Rules”