Trying to organise BF3 matches

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Trying to organise BF3 matches

Postby SilentDingo » Mon May 13, 2013 5:08 am

Were trying to organise some clan matches for this coming weekend (18th and 19th may) on bf3 I will post more details as soon as I know more.
Also speaking to our members we think maybe it would be a good idea to organise days and times where the majority of us are free so we can have a decent game on bf3 any ideas or feedback would be welcome so I can get things rolling.

jamesgillre

Re: Trying to organise BF3 matches

Postby jamesgillre » Mon May 13, 2013 6:44 am

Sounds good, hope you get it to work Dingo! (May I suggest possibly sending a message to people on Origin or on their battlelogs - might get their attention better too as well as on here on the forums)

James :)

jamesgillre

Postby jamesgillre » Tue May 14, 2013 3:14 am

any updates dingo?

PabloIRL

Postby PabloIRL » Tue May 14, 2013 6:14 am

If we're going to get competitive, we need to train - just a thought.

jamesgillre

Postby jamesgillre » Tue May 14, 2013 7:25 am

not so much train, more actually discuss a game plan prior to entering a game and running around like headless chickens. lol.

BlackEMP

Postby BlackEMP » Wed May 15, 2013 5:32 am

ye i agree with u in a way pabz and agree with james as well we do need to train as such more team work and random teams playing together to learn to play with who ever is in the uwg but we need more comunication and team work for clan matches to succeed otherwise we will defo get our asses handed to us every time. this game thrives on team base without it as james said headless chickens for sure

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Wed May 15, 2013 7:57 am

Ok guys lets get the ball rolling if we say lets aim to get games running on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday at 10.00pm Uk time (as this seems a good time for everyone that I have spoke to obviously it works out to be around 2.00 ish U.S time depending what state your from again check your time difference as I know we have players worldwide).
We then can see how many users come on and sort out some squads and friendly matches between UwG players, and also it gives us a chance to sort out who works best with who or it gives players a chance to interact with players they do not usually squad up with.

Also I agree with the comments made so far we need to work better as a team we certainly have the individual ability its just as a squad and team we need to improve on.

Again lads keep the feedback coming.

jamesgillre

Postby jamesgillre » Wed May 15, 2013 8:07 am

Please find your timezone listed below:

12am (Eastern European Time)

11pm CET (Central European Time)

10 pm GMT/BST (United Kingdom and Ireland time zone)

5 pm EST (Eastern Seaboard United States)

4 pm CST (Central United States)

2 pm PST (Pacific / Western United States)

Apologies I have not listed other timezones but the majority of members reside in Europe or United States but it can be easily worked out for your local timezone using google or messaging / contact someone on teamspeak for exact times :)

jamesgillre

Postby jamesgillre » Wed May 15, 2013 8:08 am

Like I said before Dingo, would probably be an excellent idea to give everyone a message via origin/battlelog/forums - to notify as much as possible, because as you see very few people pickup on the forum messages. Just create a general message and copy and paste it. That's my recommendation.

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Wed May 15, 2013 8:13 am

Ok James I will do that thx for posting the times ;)

Return to “Battlefield 3”