Hardline

lopsidedbobby
Steam: warro360

Hardline

Postby lopsidedbobby » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:22 pm

It seems that i'm the only one in my social group that didn't get along with the Bf Hardline beta, just couldn't get along with the idea of robbers with military hardware, i feel ill just head over to GTA 5 to get my "criminal fix". Maybe i'm looking too much into it but i cant get excited for it, anyway any views from you guys?

swats73
=UwG= Administrator
=UwG= Administrator
Steam: swats73

Re: Hardline

Postby swats73 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Yep same feeling here
REME Veteran, It's not that I can and others can't. It's that I did and others didn't.

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator
Steam: sk8chalif

Postby sk8chalif » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:43 pm

not that i am not into Hardline , I am just burn out of battlefield game in general,

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:35 am

lopsidedbobby wrote:It seems that i'm the only one in my social group that didn't get along with the Bf Hardline beta, just couldn't get along with the idea of robbers with military hardware, i feel ill just head over to GTA 5 to get my "criminal fix". Maybe i'm looking too much into it but i cant get excited for it, anyway any views from you guys?

Although I kinda agree with the Hardline thing, GTA 5 is not a game I like but I know lots of our members will prob be getting it.

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Postby Donaramu » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:16 am

BFH>BF4

You can't ask those 3, they have hate in their heart... It's not about robbers, it's about criminals. Which it isn't all of them, but they can get their hands on just about anything... It's true, I wouldn't lie to you. But youtube will prove it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuSJEbc ... s&index=17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVGmSzV00-Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuSJEbc5-lQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3_fyvkVqDM

I dont feel like looking forever... tons of videos criminals out there.. Just look for the truth of how ugly the world is.

I wrote something long up about peoples views but will sum it up to this... People always ask for change, but when they get it they want to go back to the old. It's still a battlefield, and a lot of fun
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)

dealTHISS
=UwG= Member
Steam: STEAM_0:0:55935088

Postby dealTHISS » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:44 pm

I am stoked for it. Counting the days. I am fanboying it right now but it feels like bf3 did which I prefer to bf4. I prefer the fact that 2 sniper bullets takes a guy out. For me if they skinned it in military and called it bf5 people would also enjoy it. I love the fact that it is cops and criminals though. It could have been called something else but it has too much of a battlefield feel to not call it battlefield.
TippedOut - Jack on steam

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:09 am

lopsidedbobby wrote:It seems that i'm the only one in my social group that didn't get along with the Bf Hardline beta, just couldn't get along with the idea of robbers with military hardware, i feel ill just head over to GTA 5 to get my "criminal fix". Maybe i'm looking too much into it but i cant get excited for it, anyway any views from you guys?

Firstly I like to say I agree with the part about cops and robbers or whatever anyone else wants to cool it, and with BF4 still to bring out more content and fixes I wasnt really looking to get it.
I am kinda still 50/50 on it, before I was sure I was not going to get it, but I recon the hit reg is good and the game play can be quite fun so I may get it at some point, still kinda on the fence on this one.

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Postby Donaramu » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:41 am

SilentDingo wrote:

Firstly I like to say I agree with the part about cops and robbers or whatever anyone else wants to cool it, and with BF4 still to bring out more content and fixes I wasnt really looking to get it.
I am kinda still 50/50 on it, before I was sure I was not going to get it, but I recon the hit reg is good and the game play can be quite fun so I may get it at some point, still kinda on the fence on this one.

Slowly but surely you are joining the forces of good :-D
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator
Steam: sk8chalif

Postby sk8chalif » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?!

oh wait...

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:47 pm

Sk8 you not coming in ts3 to game with us?

Return to “Hardline”