Hardline reviews are in!

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator
Steam: sk8chalif

Re: Hardline reviews are in!

Postby sk8chalif » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:05 pm

Yee so i went reading about the tick rate and on what build bfh is build on and its the lastest patch from bf4.but
You do kill quicker, even some1 who suck at aiming can get a kill , You do not even need to actually aim , you can only spray ur gun and kill people.
it's easy and take no effort.Bullet seem to hit always at the same place.
and the dam trading is ridiculous.. very
there is also the issue where the hit indicators are from wrong directions and we are getting instakilled by players who wasnt even shooting their guns. This is even bigger fail ,

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Postby Donaramu » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:55 pm

I can't comment on if it's the same build, it could be, but I am interested in reading what you read about it. I will say this, say build or not, they dropped the damage in BF4 so you dont die around corners... Now they make it higher in BFH so you don't die around corners? That doesn't add up to me. Other then the spray cannon k10, most guns are pretty fair.. Unless I am in a mid to close range with a SMG, they spray doesn't work from far away... I mainly use ARs, and I can tell you that they are good, but not spray cannon easy mode, same with BR. I do get trade kills, but out of over 30 hours and 3k ish kills, they aren't often at all.. It feels like less then 30 trades, but I have I haven't had more then 50, that is for sure.

I will agree that the hit indicators are broken, as they were in the past BF games.

Recap

Same Build: maybe, what do I know. link?
Dying around corners: it's there, but not as bad as BF4.
Spray Cannons: only a few, mainly k10, which they said they are nerfing.
hit indicators wrong way: Oh yea, broken bad
Bigger fail: Nothing can be a bigger fail then BF4.

Patch notes
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:22 am

Donaramu wrote:I can't comment on if it's the same build, it could be, but I am interested in reading what you read about it. I will say this, say build or not, they dropped the damage in BF4 so you dont die around corners... Now they make it higher in BFH so you don't die around corners? That doesn't add up to me. Other then the spray cannon k10, most guns are pretty fair.. Unless I am in a mid to close range with a SMG, they spray doesn't work from far away... I mainly use ARs, and I can tell you that they are good, but not spray cannon easy mode, same with BR. I do get trade kills, but out of over 30 hours and 3k ish kills, they aren't often at all.. It feels like less then 30 trades, but I have I haven't had more then 50, that is for sure.

I will agree that the hit indicators are broken, as they were in the past BF games.

Recap

Patch notes

I agree with the most part your saying Don but bf4 is not a fail and is not as broken as people make out, yes there are still some issues but overall the game is fun to play now, we have an active community who play both bf4 and hardline. I like both games when I get bored of one I jump to the other and I am also looking forward to the new dlc for bf4, I hope they have some cool maps with it.

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Postby Donaramu » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:09 am

lol, I went on and on about the errors of what is BF4... I will make it a bit shorter

1 year of updates and it's "fun now" and " not as broken"....

I will use myself, but it wasn't just me, it was 98% of the Battlefield community.

BF4 was just about unplayable for 6 months, 1 patch would fix it, the next would broke it... 1/2 the time I didnt even know if I was hitting the guy. That 6 months was the least fun myself and so many more have ever had gaming.. If it was so bad, why play? Community, I did it because I like the people, but I hate the game... Then a patch comes out that makes it almost playable... sure I still traded and died 10 feet around corners all day, but when I shot I would know I was hitting someone (kinda)... To the point because I am trying to keep this short.. You can't F people for 1 year only to have a "fun now" and " not as broken" game.

I have played it and yes it is not as broken, but the game F-ed me so raw that as soon as 1 little BS happens I have flash backs..

Also my comment was for sk8 as he made the comment to hardline being a bigger fail.

I will also add that even if the game wasn't broken, I only even like a few maps, which is a huge part of a battlefield. I wanna keep going but I will end there

EDIT: stockholm syndrome

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator

Postby sk8chalif » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:28 am

Donaramu wrote:

Patch notes

the build , iam not sure where i saw that i need to find the page again. all i know is the tick rate is the same. http://puu.sh/gYZp8/26536d85e1.png
http://puu.sh/gYZAF/16aca1ac36.png
http://i.imgur.com/CaKnYHS.png
and jackfrag was at their studio playing with dev too and they said its was the same. anyway.

dying around corner its there yes , it is as bad as bf4 you just do not see it because you die before even trying to get cover.
spray cannon a close range i mean, if some1 is in the same room i have no problem killing some1 without aiming,and long range with the SCAR H pretty easy too at long range
people getting killed instantly while the enemy weapon animation is not shooting is a fail.

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Postby Donaramu » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:37 am

Nice reply sk8.

If they did make you die faster for that reason I still don't understand why they lowered it for the same reason in BF4. The Animations are messed up, I have seen it. I like the 1st and 3rd comments on your 2nd link. But I don't feel any of it to be worse then bf4. And I enjoy the maps and modes. Overall it's a win for me when I view it as BF4 vs BFH.

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator

Postby sk8chalif » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:04 pm

ah no i don't think it worst but i think they just hiding it somehow instead of completely fixing it, i like the map too,

its a different feel for me tho,hardline is faster then bf4 but its remind me of cod and i hate cod lol.

other then that i like it.

Return to “Hardline”