Hardline reviews are in!

swats73
=UwG= Administrator
=UwG= Administrator
Steam: swats73

Re: Hardline reviews are in!

Postby swats73 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:30 am

as my wife pointed out it is a but silly not to have it as I am paying for the UK server :oops:

also procon and AdKats admin will be up and running by Friday with server stats and all. have downloaded all the updated stuff, just need some quiet time to configure and upload to servers. also the BF4 stats page will be updated to HL servers but may have to reset the MySQL DB but will see how it goes.

Also any one intrested in sponsoring the US server as I cant afford both so until there is US server will just be a placeholder server of 6 slots
REME Veteran, It's not that I can and others can't. It's that I did and others didn't.

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:35 am

I decided to order it due to lots of people from the community playing it, also I liked the hit reg in the beta and it felt quite smooth, I am very unsure if the game will compare to other battlefields but will give it a go never the less.

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Postby Donaramu » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:42 am

swats73 wrote:as my wife pointed out it is a but silly not to have it as I am paying for the UK server :oops:

also procon and AdKats admin will be up and running by Friday with server stats and all. have downloaded all the updated stuff, just need some quiet time to configure and upload to servers. also the BF4 stats page will be updated to HL servers but may have to reset the MySQL DB but will see how it goes.

Also any one intrested in sponsoring the US server as I cant afford both so until there is US server will just be a placeholder server of 6 slots

I wouldn't mind sending some Uwg main funds to the server. I was/am unsure what is or isn't being covered. I like some of the guys were sending you money but never knew what was left out. To bad we don't have a scrim sever for bfh lol...
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)

swats73
=UwG= Administrator
=UwG= Administrator
Steam: swats73

Postby swats73 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:50 am

well they are a lot cheaper than BF4 as I got a good lifetime discount will post some prices in the morning when I get back from work
REME Veteran, It's not that I can and others can't. It's that I did and others didn't.

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator
Steam: sk8chalif

Postby sk8chalif » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:05 am

So far i really like the Vip mode, very similar to America army mode (Vip) the guys only have one gun and need his team to survive until he run to the objectif.

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:55 am

Ok guys here is my full review of Hardline, firstly I was one of the people who said they would not get it, but since we had quite a few members getting it I thought what the hell.
The hit reg is pretty good and has no major issues, the game modes have a nice variety although I will say they are not all my cup of tea. The movement seems a little off to me but its ok, the only major issues I have found so far are the spawns on TDM are rubbish and I have experienced the getting killed round corner thing happening on 2-3 occasions, but that could be just latency.
I am not a big fan of the so called "cops and robbers" theme but I will be first to admit this game kinda took me a little by surprise and overall I really do like this game.

Dingo score 7/10

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator

Postby sk8chalif » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:41 am

I read many reviews and so far everyone said that the netcode is still the same has bf4 before the patch, the only difference is now we die way quickly because gun do way more damage, They just hiding it, I mean in bf4 you were trying to get cover and die behind the wall but in hardline u attempt to get cover but you die way before doing anything else because you health go down way to quickly,This is why right now everyone is trading a lot.

i give 8.5/10 because of that.

SilentDingo
=UwG= Leader
=UwG= Leader

Postby SilentDingo » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:59 am

sk8chalif wrote:I read many reviews and so far everyone said that the netcode is still the same has bf4 before the patch, the only difference is now we die way quickly because gun do way more damage, They just hiding it, I mean in bf4 you were trying to get cover and die behind the wall but in hardline u attempt to get cover but you die way before doing anything else because you health go down way to quickly,This is why right now everyone is trading a lot.

i give 8.5/10 because of that.

Hardline and bf4 have the same issue regarding dying round corners although Hardline seems a little better, hardline does not have the same hit reg as bf4 in my opinion hardline is better for that, although I will say movement in bf4 is better.

I hate keep comparing these games as they are really nothing alike, one is cops and criminals with limited guns and no military content the other is pure military.

Having said all that I enjoy both, and if they can do bf5 with the hit reg of hardline and the movement of bf4 we can could have something to really look forward to.

sk8chalif
=UwG= Donator
=UwG= Donator

Postby sk8chalif » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:45 am

the hit reg yes. but hardline never had the patch bf4 had, xfactor and frankieonpc actually talk about it on their video.. its worst but since you die quicker it's does not show has in bf4 before they had the patch.

Donaramu
=UwG= Founder
=UwG= Founder

Postby Donaramu » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Those guys are noobs, you use to die quicker in bf4. Remember they changed the damage so it took more bullets to kill, so people didn't die around corners? These guys don't know. If bfh was started on a older build they still changed a lot. I read somewhere that the only reason bf4 netcode is as good as it is now is because of visceral. Others say dice- la... I don't think any of them know for sure. Just pulling ideas on what they think out of the air. When using guns it doesn't feel like I kill quicker. Well with the map and k10 I do. But m416, m16a3 and the akm all feel like normal time to me. Sometimes it's weird. Most server I don't die around corners, but when I do join one it does happen often, but not as much as bf4. But my bullets do have better reg, that I can feel and my stats show it vs bf4. If bf4 was a person, I'd kill them. With love, because the would be a retarded people.
Donaramu, United World Gamers Founder, Married and Living.
Steam: don7777s
origin: donaramu
xfire don7777s or donaramu( rarely use xfire, to many programs)

Return to “Hardline”